Sunday, July 02, 2006

I am a Smut Inspector


Just as my bank account hit 0 and my credit card was maxed out luck has turned around! All four of us got a job as SMUT INSPECTORS. Eventhough it sounds like my job involves me going to the corner store and checking out the top shelf of the magazine rack, it is nothing of the sort! I am actually working for the government of Queensland looking for a disease in sugar cane called; Smut, in order to try to keep this outbreak under control.
The best part is I get paid about quadruple what I have been, lunch is provided, and I get to wear a really cool uniform. I am guarenteed a minimum of 5 days a week, and double time on week-ends. WOOO!!!!
All 4 of us live in a really cute (and very small) cabin.
As always my luck turned around just when I desperatly needed it to, just as it always seems to....

No comments: