Sunday, February 27, 2005

plansplansplans

here's a the site of where i was staying all the way up north in case anyone wants to check it out
www.cavelodge.com. Would have been nice if i hadn't hurt my ankle

Well now I'm back in Bangkok. derek's sister went back home to ireland. And due to many many different reasons i feel the best thing for me to do is go home also. I have lost all motivation here and it just keeps getting worse. I've been dicked around for the past 3 months, and lead on about what is going on, plans were changed on me last minute and now it's just too late to change anything. Plus at this point I'm almost broke. I'm pretty miserable to tell you the truth. I'm not sure if I'll be better off at home in the freezing cold, but at leats I'll have my friends and family around for support and entertainment :D.
So I'm not really saying I regret going to asia. But I pretty much wasted my time here, when really I should have been doing something productive with myself. I guess i can look at this trip as a 4 month vacation.

So I'll be leaving thailand Feb. 27 at 10:55pm, and arriving home feb 28 2 pm. that's a 27 hour trip (there's a 12 hour time difference) , good freaking god!!!!! it won'[t be fun.

first thing i plan to do, is take a nice long hot bath, It's rare for me to have hot water here, let alone a bathtub. And from there who knows.

So if you feel like calling me some time after the 28th, feel free, my numbers still the same it's been in 15 years. I pretty m,uch lost everyones numbers so don't expect me to call ;)

OHHH and i just got my pictures developed today and put on disk, so I'll put those online sometime so you guys can have a look..
see you canadians soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Zig,

Now that you're back are there still boys waiting for you in the morning ;)wouldn't surprise....well, glad your back...not as much as Rambo, but it was good to hear from you :)

Bobby